- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What Our Customers Are Saying
The service is wonderful, honest, and always helpful.
-Jeremey Gutierrez - San Antonio, TX
This place has figured out customer service, and I appreciate that. They also were quick and accurate with my repair.
-Adam W. - San Antonio, TX
Honesty and common sense mix to provide an air of trustworthiness that has had me coming back for 9 years...
-San Antonio, TX
"transparent transaction -- unexpectedly refreshing"
-Carlos Creek - TX